Professional Development Program
A team-building program for your Leadership Team: “Evolve Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement Capabilities”
About the program
Being an effective leader in these challenging times calls for new levels of adaptability. This particularly includes engaging with teams to instil confidence and inspire performance, as well as building productive stakeholder connections through impactful communication. We offer a bespoke modular professional development program to support leadership teams with exactly this: Building leadership and stakeholder engagement capabilities.
How it works
- Combination of structured individual workbooks,1:1-sessions,
and team workshop
- Ideally designed for leadership teams of 5-9 people (typically executive / senior leadership level)
- Module can be delivered fully virtually, and timing is flexible to accommodate work schedules
Who will benefit from
- Marketing / Commercial / Service organizations working on major projects and interacting with multiple stakeholders
- New leadership teams coming together following an organizational restructure or merger
- Leadership teams based in different international locations
What the module can help you with
- Building trustful relationships with both internal and external partners
- Fostering cross-functional collaboration vs. silo thinking
- Driving project and business success
“Leadership in general and digital transformation specifically require good communication and stakeholder management. Having high aspirations with our agenda, my team and I needed and wanted to make a step forward. FocusFirst and David Jeans have helped us successfully to build our capability to the next level. Based on a sound and comprehensive framework, FocusFirst gave us a good blend of personal coaching and workshops, ad hoc and structured support that was very helpful.”
Let’s identify together how this program helps your leadership team.
We are happy to provide a proposal tailored to your organizational needs.
Explore more from FocusFirst
The Leader’s Guide
The trusted guide for Leaders in Corporates. 1+5 steps on how to build clarity, excite & align people to master every complex project or transformation.
Join the Inner Circle
Join the Inner Circle. The newsletter of FocusFirst with inspirational ideas on how to master and accelerate your project/transformation.
We are specialized in getting projects/transformations on the right track to accelerate again. Let’s identify together how we can help you, too.